Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Welcome!

So, I'm trying something new, this blog. I'm new to the blogging world, but I'd love to see what it's all about. So here I am, newly laid off, and wondering what next? What do I do (other than job hunt) with all this free time? let's try blogging, yes? The point of this blog is to show people how to enjoy the life you've been given, even if that means you're on a budget. I have always lived on a budget for one reason or another, initially sure that sounds sad. In all actuality it's not that bad, it can even be fun to score a bargain at your favorite store. Whether it's groceries, home decor, or clothes there is a bargain to be had. On this blog I intend to share my shopping scores and adventures with all of you. My hope is that you can find joy in the little things, and that you can make the most with what you do have. If there is a topic that you would like to see discussed (on a budget of course) please feel free to comment :) Happy Budgeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment